As we mentioned last week, we’re on a lite update schedule for the month of May. It’s the middle of Golden Week, a string of national holidays here in Japan, and many of us at Q are spending some much deserved time off with our family and friends.
We’re also preparing for some big things behind the scenes with Nom Nom Galaxy that we think everyone is going to be really excited about! But this week’s update includes something we’ve put off for ages…
Title Screen BGM!
Even Robo-shacho can’t contain his joy. Look at him dancing!
Updated title screen!
– New BGM
– Robo-shacho now has animations!
Earnings report updates
– Added player’s base salary
– Separated graphs for total sales and sales per day. You can switch between them.
– Fixed a bug causing the graphs to go off the screen. They should scale automatically now.
– Added more control of the sales reports with the keyboard and mouse
– Fixed bug causing graphs to show incorrect data after starting from a saved game
– Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash when players and robots would attempt to pick up the same item
That’s it for this week. Remember you can send you feedback to us here or in our Steam Community Group. We want to hear what you have to say!
See you next week!