A brisk hello to you, Astroworkers!
Autumn is in full swing, and this update contains a number of things to help you bring in the soup and bring home the bacon in Nom Nom Galaxy. The changes this time run the gamut from small adjustments to BIG changes-and maybe even a glimpse of the future…
The Good Earth
First up is something that I know many have hoped for and pleaded with Robo-Shacho’s suggestion box for over and over. Astroworkers can now pull blocks of dirt out of walls and out of the ground! When standing next to a dirt wall, press and hold the Interact button, then pull in the opposite direction to pop out a block. If you want to pull a block out of the ground, press down first, grab it with Interact, then pull up to pop it out. Blocks of dirt can be placed or thrown, and will stick to other terrain. Try out new ways to blaze a path!
You can also pull blocks with matter and floppies in them, which could make collecting resources even easier.
No Limit, Soldier!
Thanks to the Astroworker healthcare plan now covering visits to the optometrist, you can now place corridors, turrets, and other factory parts anywhere on screen, with no distance limit. Hopefully, this will make expanding your factories (and stacking those soup bucks) a much more simple and streamlined process. Of course, you still need to make sure the parts are connected and powered up!
Speaking of stacking bucks, our last big change has to do with the financial future of the Nom Nom universe. We’ve added “Company Funds,” which are earned by beating rivals. You’ll be able to get an idea of how industrious your rivals are at a glance by checking the amount of funds their defeat is worth. As for what these company funds will mean for the industrious Astroworker…keep your eyes on the soup market (and this blog)!
Of course, these are not all of the changes this update brings!
- Players no longer returned to office at the end of the day.
Players will remain in the place they were at the start of a new day with full health and oxygen.
- Company name now displayed on in-game office.
- Players can no longer ledge grab while using the buzzsaw.
- Players can now jump-cancel autoclimb.
- Ingredient search animation added to Ben.
- “Money” tab in construction menu changed to “Shop” tab.
- Travis research cost changed to 2 keys.
- Building defense up/Iron Suit researched unlocked.
Building defense boost is 10%, Iron Suit defense boost is 30%. Both cost 4 keys.
- Protective Wall removed from research
- Q logo display bug fixed.
- Iddil pumpkin crash bug fixed.
- Creatures dropping incorrect ingredients bug fixed.
- Seasons not changing during gameplay bug fixed.