Whether you’re ranging for ingredients or defending your factory, getting around the planet quickly is paramount to the Astroworker. The most pedestrian way to travel is, of course, by foot. But with a few upgrades you can equip yourself with a light and fast hoverboard, or a resource hauling vacuum tank.
One of the problems with these vehicles, however, is that you have limited access to some of the Astroworker’s abilities. If you’re riding, you’re riding! In the latest update, we’re starting to expand upon those abilities to hopefully make the vehicles more attractive options for not only moving around planets, but also defending and collecting resources.
For example, Astroworkers can now send heads flying from the hoverboard with the beam sword. This make sprinting back to the base for defense both speedy and deadly. Imagine cutting down your attackers mid-air!
The vacuum tank upgrade takes away some of the tedium of collecting ingredients. Simply use your buzzsaw to dig up the ground, then the vacuum to collect your bounty!
- Astroworkers can now use weapons while riding in vehicles!
- The beam sword can be used when riding the hoverboard and the buzzsaw while riding the vacuum tank.
- Rival companies sales data is now shown on the sales chart at the end of each day.
- Data from your play session will now be displayed after you’ve won/lost the planet.
- Players arms will now properly animate when aiming the shotgun and point in the correct direction.