Hey! Your friendly neighborhood beer-loving designer Yamatron here. Cherry blossoms are in full bloom in Kyoto this time of year. It’s the perfect time to crack open a beer and enjoy the beauty of nature!
It’s also a great time to enjoy Nom Nom Galaxy!
This was a short week for us – Q-Games had a little spring break to enjoy the cherry blossoms – so there are only a few updates and bug fixes.
- Weapons will now automatically equip when picked up.
- We’re testing out a new UI interface with context sensitive icons on the left side of the screen for both keyboard + mouse and controller players. Please let us know what you think. At the moment, vehicle actions haven’t been implemented.
- Fixed a bug causing weapon batteries, like the sword, to incorrectly reset after a player dropped and then re-equipped them.
- Fixed a bug causing building maintenance menus to become stuck on the screen under some conditions, like using them while riding a vehicle.
- Some buildings were magically receiving power while disconnected from the main base. This has been fixed.
- Recipe Maker
- Shot Tower
- Missile Tower
- Fixed a bug causing soup rockets to remain hovering in the air upon return if the Soup Launcher lost power.